PHOTOGRAPHY + MEDIA SERVICES
Courtney (Crutcher) Staton is a 22-year vet of motocross photography. She sprouted in the soil of the Midwest tracks as a teen, camera in hand, from the hard packs to the Oklahoma clay and Nebraskan sand. We can call it bloodline- born to it. Courtney now focuses (literally) in commercial and portrait photography as a studio owner, and has been featured as a contributor to various action sports media publications, including a spread and cover in BMX's PULL Magazine. In 2019 Courtney published her first book, "A Brief Guide to National BMX Circuit Racing."
Some available services include:
- Individual athletes and families, covering racing action, candid and posed studio style portraits
- Social media videography + interviews
- Trackside photography for event promoters
- Commercial product + brand storytelling
- Event copy writing + content media production
Click here to see more client galleries of motocross action + portraits.